DestroY F1 Tweaker is a great tool for EA Sports' F1 Challenge '99-'02.
With DestroY F1 Tweaker you can configure lots of options not included
in the stock game, it allows to change and restore HDV and engine.ini
car performance files for all seasons including RH2004, RH2003 and CTDP2003.
It also features a quick file installer to install several game files
and gives you advanced 3D configuration features.
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP
- EA Sports' F1 Challenge '99-'02 by ISI (PC-CD)
- 2mb free space on hard drive
- Ability to exchange and restore HDV and Engine.ini files from Ralph
Hummerich's 2004 Season (RH2004)!!
- New file type in the "Quick file installer": "2004RH
- Ability to exchange and restore HDV and Engine.ini files for CTDP's
- 10 new extra game options!
- New "log" feature, DestroY F1 Tweaker automatically logs all
your options/files changes with time and date included (log.txt)!!
- New file types in the "Quick file installer": "CTDP2003
GDB file" and "Terrain.ini file".
- Redesigned menus.
- In numerical fields, DestroY F1 Tweaker will check that a value is inserted
and that no "alpha" (A~Z) characters are used.
- DestroY F1 Tweaker will check if all neccesary program files are available
- Improved "F1C folder load" check, searches for F1C exe to
be sure you chose the correct folder.
- Completly new installer!
- Big ammount of internal improvements.
- Bugfix: Quick file installer didn't install "Damage.ini files"
correctly in previous versions.
- Bugfix: "FullScreen AntiAlising" option wasn't saved in the
- I hope
all bugs are fixed by now...
- Bugfix: "Multiplayer - Qualify sessions" option now works
- Bugfix: "Multiplayer - Reconnaissance laps" option now loads
its state in the correct place.
F1 Tweaker will now load the default value of ALL game options on category
- Bugfix: Minimizing to tray now restores correctly.
F1 Tweaker is now renamed (previously known as DestroY F1 2002 Tweaker)
and is prepared to work with EA Sport's new simulation F1 Challenge '99-'02
(Files manipulation, several game options and the "Run F1C 99-02"
feature will NOT work if used with F1 2002 or a previous EA F1 simulation).
-DestroY F1 Tweaker was completely re-programmed and features a completely
new user friendly interface.
- 36 extra game options!! 18 new extra options, with 2 new option categories!
- Ability to exchange and restore HDV and Engine.ini files for all seasons
- Completely new "Quick file installer" to install several game
files easily without messing with the game folders and files.
- Completely new "3D Configuration" section allows to configure
advanced 3D options, and shows complete system information to help configuration.
- Ability to backup the PLR file, saving it in any place of your preference.
- New Status Bar shows you the updated options and shows you the result
of file changes and installations.
- Minimize to tray or to taskbar option.
- DestroY F1 Tweaker does not need to be installed in the game folder
for "Run F1C 99-02" feature to work anymore.
- New "Info" button in hard to understand options.
- New intro screen, new separate configuration screen, new welcome screen
with file checkings, new about screen, new icon.
- Internal: DestroY F1 Tweaker now stores the information in an INI file
instead of the registry.
- Bugfix: Reloading the PLR file to have the status of some options updated
is no longer neccesary.
- Bugfix: No options will reset when reloading the PLR file.
New in v1.1 (DestroY F1 2002 Tweaker):
- Ability to exchange HDV's with Safety/Medical Cars and Driving
School Arrows and Minardi.
- Ability to run F1 2002 or Ralph Hummerich 2002 through DestroY F1 2002
- Ability to put on or off the program intro splash screen.
- DestroY F1 2002 Tweaker will now set the F1 2002 folder where you pick
the file from as default directory.
- The intro screen will now be centered when program starts.
in v1.0 (DestroY F1 2002 Tweaker):
- Bojan "Bokzy" Oljaca for the dll.
This software is freeware and you can feel free to distiribiute it and
use it without any charges.
You are not allowed to develope the software back, change, spilt, decompile,
disassemble or translate the software product neither in parts nor as
DestroY F1 Tweaker
is in no way affiliated with EA Sports or Image Space Incorporated. EA,
EA Sports and Image Space Incorporated are trademarks of their respective
owners. DestroY F1 Tweaker is in no way affiliated with Ralph Hummerich
(RH), EmacF1 or Carshape & Texture Design Project (CTDP), and doesn't
use any of their work.
Send me your
comments about the program and report any bugs you find.
E-mail me if you have any doubts.